For Teachers, SciCom Professionals
Fun, dynamic and highly applicable workshops for Teachers and STEM Presenters
Customisable and adaptable to suit all levels, subject areas and experiences
These can be booked alongside David’s school visits - or as standalone events.
“I’ve been teaching for fifteen years and that was the Best Maths Presentation I’ve ever seen. A superb teacher-training event!”
"Great fun and very useful!"
"The evaluations were excellent."
Communicate with Impact
Mathmagics for Teachers
Craft Your Performance
Step Up with Presence
Engage your Audiences
Bring Shakespeare to Life
For many years, alongside his Schools work, David has been running training programs and coaching executives globally in Personal Presence, Communication Skills and Leadership Presence programs - for The Ariel Group, based in Boston, MA, and other organisations.
He now brings these skills together in a range of interactive workshops for teachers and fellow STEM Communicators.
For further details and to discuss possibilities email David here.
Clients have included...
@Bristol (We the Curious),
Bucks Learning Trust (Triple Science Conference),
Havering Education Services (Primary Maths Conference)
BIG - the STEM Communicators Network
“Thank you so much for such a fabulous session on Monday. We all found so it incredibly useful and your tips and techniques are already passing into every day parlance. There have been loads of really positive comments about your session from the team – you really are a master of what you do. Thank you for sharing it with us.”
— Katy Nehammer, Informal Learning Manager, At-Bristol
From David's "Communicating with Impact” workshop for Cornwall Learning’s "Talk for Learning" Conference...
From the Organiser:
“I was really pleased and the evaluations were excellent”
— Wendy Delf, Lead Consultant for English and Drama,
From the Teachers:
(from secondary and primary teachers of all subject areas)
• Enjoyable and participation enabled me to learn how to improve my communication. Thanks!
• Great fun and very useful!
• Great fun
• Great to be active after lunch – useful, practical and fun!
• Learnt a lot
• Fantastic, engaging – and confidence enhancing in an area where I wouldn’t necessary anticipate this!
• Real eye-opener – very stimulating
• Good fun and interactive
• Very interesting – took me totally out of my comfort zone.
• Fun and practical
• Wow outside my comfort zone
• A little out of my comfort zone – allowed me to think about delivery.
• Very engaging and fun!
• Brilliant! Going back to video staff!
• Very useful, enthusiastic, lots of examples
• Practical useful techniques
• Great fun! Useful for staff training
• So useful – and so necessary – we need to do this more with our student teachers
• Great fun and thought provoking. My communication skills actually improved in this section